Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of URGE cycles’ service and website. By visiting URGE cycles’ website you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Mobile Cycle Service Centre Terms & Conditions
- URGE cycles will take all reasonable efforts to attend the booked service at the time and location agreed with the customer at the time of booking during our operating hours.
- The customer agrees to pay for the agree level of service immediately after the agreed level of service has been completed or within seven days of date of invoice.
- URGE cycles accepts cash, cheques, BACS and debit/credit cards as payment for any service URGE cycles conducts.
- Card payment will be made via PDQ Machine at the time and location of the service.
- All customers will be issued with a Bicycle Service and Repair Receipt (or E-Receipt) that will cover work completed and recommendations once the service has been completed.
- All work carried out during the course of the service is guaranteed for 3 months, excluding wear and tear.
- URGE cycles guarantees the service will be carried out to Cytech qualified mechanic or equivalent standard.
- URGE cycles cannot be held responsible for any loss, costs, injury or death as a result of any upgrades, alterations, adjustments, repairs or servicing, agreed with the customer and carried out during the course of the service.
- Any parts and labour not already covered by the service, may not be able to be included in the service at the time of the service, and may require a second booking. A second visit charge for call-out, labour and parts may be payable. An estimate of which will be given if requested by the customer.
- Booking a service is no guarantee that the service will take place at the agree time and place. In the rare event that a service cannot take place due to issues with URGE cycles attendance, URGE cycles will take all reasonable steps to rebook the service at a time convenient to the customer.
- URGE cycles reserves the right to cancel or amend the service should conditions require so.
- There may be times that URGE cycles need to amend these terms and conditions. On the rare occasion that this happens, URGE cycles reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they understand the latest terms and conditions.
- The URGE Gift Voucher will expire and any unspent funds thereon forfeited if not used for purchases within 24 (twenty-four) months from date of purchase.
- The URGE Gift Voucher can be used as full or part payment for any Service, Tuition Program, Maintenance Plan or Repair, purchased from URGE cycles.
- Funds on The URGE Gift Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
- Refunds or credits for services purchased with the Voucher will be paid back onto the URGE Gift Voucher.
- To check the balance on your URGE Gift Voucher, simply contact the URGE cycles Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a balance enquiry
- We reserve the right to share transactional information with any law enforcement body if requested.
- We cannot replace the URGE Gift Voucher if lost. Please treat the URGE Gift Voucher as you would cash.
- URGE Gift Vouchers are issued by URGE cycles Limited 36 Salt Lane Salisbury Wiltshire SP1 1EG
Terms of Service
- When you place an order via our website (www.urgecycles.co.uk) we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation in the form of an email and at this time we enter into a contract with you.
- We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times.
Product Specifications and Suitability
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. URGE cycles shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our returns and refund page for details.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. URGE cycles cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair item. URGE cycles cannot be held responsible if the item is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified cycle technician, mechanic or engineer.
- Products must be in the unused condition that you received them and in the original box and packaging.
- You can return any items you purchased from URGE cycles for up to 30 days from the original purchase date.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Items with specific sell by dates are exempt from the 30-day returns policy.
- You have the right to cancel your order and return your item within the quoted time frame. Please notify us of your intention to return your item(s) by email email@example.com We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on URGE cycles website
- We will credit full return postage costs up to £25, unless the item ordered is the wrong size or is deemed 'unsuitable'.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging.
- We cannot accept returns on clothing that has been personalised e.g. with name printing.
- All returns must have a completed returns form found in your delivery.
- When your refund is processed, the funds will be returned to the original payment method.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- URGE cycles has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
- URGE cycles’ Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- UK orders will be delivered using Royal Mail or equivalent.
- International order will be despatched via Parcel Force.
- Please note that UK delivery does NOT include the Channel Islands and shall be considered as international.
- Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are despatched, simply contact us by email (email@example.com). If the item has already been despatched then please see our returns policy.
- Under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your order in writing (except for customised products) seven working days beginning with the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods.
- You must be 18 or over to qualify for our service.
Reviews and Comments
- We encourage you to leave reviews, comments and product questions on our website. We regularly monitor this content and we reserve the right to remove, reject or edit it at any time. When submitting information to our website as a review, product question or customer comment you understand that what you have submitted is not copyright protected and you are permitting its appearance on URGE cycles’ website.
- URGE cycles shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
- URGE cycles will do its best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
- This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
- URGE cycles is considerate of the environment and is pleased to comply with the EU Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2006. There is a requirement on each member State under Article 2 of the Directive to minimise the disposal of WEEE as unsorted municipal waste and to achieve a high level of collection of WEEE for treatment, recovery and environmentally sound disposal.
- URGE cycles will take back on a new-for-old basis any old electronic item from you. Spare parts are not covered by this and we are not able to take back spares. If you are purchasing a new appliance from us and wish to send us the old one please send it to: URGE cycles Ltd 36 Salt Lane Salisbury SP1 1EG
- You must return the item to us within 28 days of purchasing the new item. Payment of postage for the return of the item will remain your responsibility.