- "I'm pretty new to cycling, having only started in the summer to cycle regularly to work. So having the URGE cycles van come round is a godsend. I don't drive so if I have trouble there's no way for me to transport my bike from work, other than relying on colleagues. Alice is lovely, friendly and quick to help. She called the bike man to help me in my hour of need when my inner tube exploded. The bicycle man himself is really friendly, a true professional and very knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain and show you what's wrong and how to fix it. I now know how to fix a puncture if I get stuck mid journey. The more complicated things I wouldn't be able to do, but I appreciate him explaining it so I am more knowledgeable about what I ride. The price is very reasonable, and the convenience of having them come round is great. I now wont trust anyone else with my bike."
Rebecca, B and Q House
- "The feedback I have received from the ladies who attended the maintenance workshop was very positive, they all really found the information very useful."
Jayne, Poole Hospital Charity
- "I just wanted to thank you for the health check my bike received yesterday and the professional and friendly manner in which I was dealt."
Sammie, Poole Hospital
- "Blooming brilliant!"
Joanna, Southampton University
- "My bike feels like new again!"
- "... if I had a puncture on the way to work, I ‘d take the train home, get the car and collect it from work. I d wait for a convenient Saturday, put the bike in the car and take it to the bike shop, wait until the following Saturday, take the bus back to the bike shop and finally ride home... now I simply get the URGE!"
- "Excellent service!! Super reasonable prices..."
Jose, Southampton University
- "Many thanks for fixing our bikes today at the Sky Ride! Perfect job, will definitely be using you again!"
- "Great service! Recommend to everybody"
- "Good and polite service with a smile, even in the cold! Thanks!"
John, National Oceanography Centre
- "Thanks for the brilliant bike service this morning guys! As a broke student I think I would be riding a death trap by now if you were not kind enough to give out your student rate services"
Tessa, National Oceanography Centre
- "I love my bike – Thank you"
Hannah, B and Q House
- "We were really pleased with the service we had from URGE cycles at our 'National Cycle to Work Day' event. The mechanic worked extremely hard to ensure that he got through his very long queue of customers. As ever, the service was friendly, polite & professional"
Kathy, Southampton Science Park
- "Throughout the 4 days and 300 miles of our Cycling Challenge to raise money for the Salisbury Hospital Scanner Appeal, the URGE mechanic was an ever present and valued member of the team. It is fair to say that our bikes and riders were of mixed quality and suitability for long distance cycling and Nick's presence and support gave everyone the confidence to complete the challenge. As well as providing mechanical support, the mechanic was always willing to take on any role we asked of him (team photographer, catering manager, transport manager to name a few). We would recommend anyone taking on a cycling challenge to use URGE cycles - we couldn't have done it without them!"
Steve, Salisbury District Hospital
- "I was cycling as part of The New Forest Rattler with friends. I was at the back of group when I got a puncture. They did not notice I had stopped and they had the cycle repair kit! URGE cycles to the rescue. In an instant wheel was off, new tube in, pumped up and I was away! All done with a smile thank you! "
Gill, New Forest
- "The bike is feeling like new...thanks!"
- "Great to be up and about on two wheels again!"
- "I was really pleased with the service offered by URGE cycles. My front brake needed replacing and this proved difficult to source, but they persevered and found the right part, keeping me informed and aware throughout the process. Customer service was excellent and can't be faulted. The service for the first bike was so good we subsequently went back for a second bike, and I'll be using URGE cycles again for an annual service on my bikes from now on."
- "Thanks for the help day. Great service!"
- "Professional service with a smile. Highly recommended..."